Thursday, January 6, 2011

Train Rides and Dumpster Dives

I would like to thank my 6th grade teacher Mrs. Palucki and my 9th grade sexy ass teacher Mr. Moeller for doing a writing exercise in class that has forever changed my writing style. We were told to open our notebook grab a pen, and just throw up all over our papers with words. We weren't allowed to stop writing for 10 minutes straight. Whatever came to our mind and if nothing came to our mind we would have to write that as well as long as the writing was non-stop.

With my 24th birthday  approaching this year, I feel as if that's the only way I know how to write. It's the throw-up style. I always have so much to say on paper, but have the hardest time expressing it to others from my point of view without sounding like a complete retard. Maybe I have too many topics I wanna discuss or maybe I just don't like to finish my thoughts because when you write and don't think the truth is bound to be found somewhere. Maybe I like to keep wondering because If I figured the answers out, then what would I have to think or write about.

Who knows. Maybe I'm subconsciously terrified of being a boring person and like to complicate even my own thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment