Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bonjour!

Been awake for the past 21 hours and on the non-stop go the past...week, month, year, life...BUT I'm on my way to LAX to New York, to Paris!! "sosososossooooo esssisted." There's luggage on my floor that's telling me all of the clothing and scarfs/hats/gloves/toiletries are definitely not going to all fit in there.

My mind has been acting like a hummingbird on crack lately. Can't focus for more than .1 seconds because I feel as if there's so much to do. Why don't I just do it and pack? Because even if I did, then I would lay on my bed and go through my head what did I forget. It's just like that.

Can't friggin wait to explore this world outside of the U.S. and across the Atlantic!! I've been told numerous times to "watch for the gypsies" and that "it's extremely expensive." Guess well find out for myself! Back to this luggage dilemma. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment