Friday, December 10, 2010

Don't Judge Me

Don't know why but I've been thinking about highschool a lot. Maybe because it's my "roots" maybe because it was a comfort zone, or maybe because I wonder where everyone else is at this point in their life. Either way, I've  been thinking..I've had some pretty amazing people shape or help me shape the person that I am today. It's weird how I don't talk to these people anymore, but how they've definately impacted my life. The asshole who was just an asshole because he's super insecure, the gorgeous girl who everyone wanted, the best guy friend who listened to the best music, the ex-boyfriend who made me realize young love is the best love, the dumb bitch who I was mean to because everyone else was, the girl who didn't give a fuck, the guy who still hasnt changed and won't thank god. Ignorance is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment