Monday, January 24, 2011

Coachella 2011

 

     OK, bought my girlfriend and I our 3 day pass as well as camping pass! And thank goodness for that, I guess they already sold out and are selling on eBay for over $500 dollars when I only paid 85 bucks for mine. Cannot believe they sold out already. Cannot believe I wasn't smart enough to invest in buying an extra one in selling it. So I got smart and bought another 3 day pass when I heard that news. Hopefully I'll be making a 300% increase :). But if not I'm sure a friend will be looking for one around that time.
     My most favorite thing about Coachella, is how I constantly think about my wardrobe for the whole weekend. It's the most perfect time to go shopping for Spring fashion because right around Feb/March is when bathing suits are coming out, sandals are fresh on the racks, and I just absolutely love getting away from the winter weather wardrobe by that time.
     I'm beyond excited and it's pretty much the only big event I have that's close enough to look forward to. Two years ago I did the camping thing with the girlfriends, last year I stayed at at mansion on the golf course with a boyfriend, and this year I'm thinking I'll set home base to camping but flutter around like a carefree hippy. Get here already Coachella!
 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment