Thursday, January 6, 2011

Later 2010

It may be a week late, but hey, I was busy in Europe crossing things off my bucket list. Just wanted to highlight some things of my 2010 for my own personal reasons. I know that 2010 was quite wonderful, but as humans we see another year ahead to always hope for the better. If there's one word to describe my 2010, or year of being 23 years-old it's...variety.



A little bit of everything for me in 2010: Family struggles, triumph, love, disgust, travel, friends, ex-friends, whatever you call doing something you promised your morals you wouldn't do but did anyways (oh i guess that words self disappointment), distance, getting "laid-off" for the first time, realizing people don't change whether its small or big and why should we make anyone change, and just trying to be a better person. Soooo this year I....

  • Went to Paris and Barcelona right before 2011 for 16 days. I will be seeing you again Europe.
  • Didn't surround myself with people who are human trash in the soul.
  • Had the best 4th of July yet.
  • Struggled seeing a nameless person struggle with their life and feeling helpless about it.
  • Saw Kaskade, Miike Snow, Sublime with Rome, Empire of the Sun, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, plus every other band that I missed or saw at Coachella.
  • Did it in a limo one too many times.
  • Felt out of my comfort zone and liked it.
  • Hiked a total of 17 miles up and down to the half-dome in Yosemite
  • Went white water rafting for the first time.
  • Blew lots of bubbles
  • Mind altering
  • got sea sick for the first time, and simultaneously with my best friend.
  • Sea world for Mothers day.
  • Wild Palm Desert Girls Get away
  • Turn around trip to Vegas
  • The list goes on....those just came up to mind first.


Hello 2011!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment