Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"wait, were friends"

    The past month I feel as though I have given guys bluntly the "were only friends" line one too many times. I guess maybe I should put into consideration of their feelings, but honestly I just can't lead on someone I'm just not romantically interested in. Is it better to not say "were just friends" to someone you consider as just a friend and let them pursue you and get absolutely nowhere? I think thats just mean.
    I know that I hate being pursued for some reason, but as I was explaining to one of my guy friends...girls don't want the guy that's always available. It's sadly always a game with the opposite sex and always will be a game. I don't understand why I can't fall for a good guy verses the fucked up guy that has too many issues or doesn't have a job. One dayyyy I'll learn hopefully. Guess I just need to fully let go of my past to move on :/ But on the other hand, im keeping my lips sealed for using the "were just friends" line.


No comments:

Post a Comment