Monday, October 5, 2009

Mini Weekend Cap.

     The Most Interesting man in the world!! aka the XX commercial man. He only caught my attention because he was creeping in the ladies restroom. He eventally got kicked out due to a major starring problem. Out of all places at the Burton party, he would be in the ladies restroom. pffff I bet he has some good secrets!

         Then theres just me rocking my new black leather jacket that i absolutely enjoy. I hate to sound so industry, but I love industry parties! Free booze all night, free In-N-Out, free archies ice cream. Free is one of my favorite words...I think I have only a couple more yeas to rock the free industry parties though. This last one made me feel, a little, well, OLD. Kids were there from my high school that were maybe 3 years younger than me. I don't know, I just don't wanna be that girl that never wants to grow up.




No comments:

Post a Comment