Tuesday, October 20, 2009

King of the Jungle

Last night I had one of the most vivid dreams in quite a while. I wrote it down instantly because I'm one of those freaks that believe your dreams subconsiously tell you something about life. The one thing that was in my dream was a huge lion that shrank into a baby lion at one point. He was in a dark stone dungeon that I was climbing my way out of. This is what the internet told me it meant and im A-okay with it.


Lion


To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents dignity, royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life.

Dungeon


To dream that you are in a dungeon, indicates that you will overcome the obstacles in your waking life by continuing to struggle and utilizing your wisdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment