Friday, December 4, 2009

Relaxing

        Pretty content right now if I must say. I'm also a giddy little kid in a candy store because tomorrow I know there's some good shopping to be done. Something about going to industry sells gets my blood flowing...The cheap prices, the fact I can afford it since I'm hustling my ass working two jobs, and of course the cute boys that work at the damn warehouses. Anyways looking forward to Vestal, Sabre, Rvca, and maybe paul frank sale to get some Christmas shopping done. I'm nice right now. Also stoked on my Radiohead current obsession and the fact that I'm cooking my favorite fettici alfredo right now. In the mood to interview people for no damn reason. babble babble babbling dont. Oh yes, I want to name my second daughter Stella.
         



No comments:

Post a Comment