Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The grass is always greener


       The grass is always more green and looks better on the other side of the fence. It took me awhile to learn this, but I'm glad I have it down now. Other people's lives' sometimes seem so much appealing or easier than our own lives. Truth is, once you get to know that someone you were maybe jealous of just a little, you realize they're just as fucked up as you are if not more.
      I havn't had the easiest paths in life, in my young 22 years of living, and I'm quite thankful for that. I'm grateful that I have learned how to work towards things that I really want and that I've never really been "given" or handed things I dont deserve. Some people or a lot of people as it seems get things that they don't "deserve."
      Be thankful for for your past, because it's led to where you are today. Every little action we make has a profound impact and reaction to that simple action. The grass will always look more appealing on the other side. But at that root of the grass, there's just dirt.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment