Monday, June 6, 2011

What now?

A fresh out of college graduate-what now? A girl who has a guy and doesn't have any complaints about him-what do I do now? These have been my past reoccurring thoughts the past couple weeks. I just passed a mini milestone in my life. Something I've been working up for since I've been in pre-school is now a chapter in my life that's over. Graduated college, what the heck am I supposed to do now? I feel bit lost, sad, scarred if anything, and bit of relief that I actually graduated. But the constant question I get and remains in the back of my head is- What's next? My go-to answer is something on the lines of, "We'll I'm gonna take some time to enjoy my summer, and hopefully I'll find my niche in the entertainment market." All being true, but in all honestly where's my motivation at?

Now the boy part. Finally, I feel as though I've met someone who I can be myself around, has good style, is easy-going, down to earth, easy to talk to, has a lot in common with myself, my friends absolutely approve of, and more. All being positive things-but it brings me right back to the part where I have inner conflicts with myself. The scared of being hurt and getting attached part. There's nothing better than the honeymoon part of relationships where every thing's new, you haven't fought, and quite frankly I think I'm just so used to a toxic relationship sometimes I think how is it possible for me to get what I want? Or now that I feel like I have it all-What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment