Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Listening

I was supposed to go out with a girlfriend in Costa Mesa tonight because it's spring break, but she ended up wanting to go to some country bar that's 18 and over, and 1. That's not my scene 2. I ran out of energy somewhere between the gym and grocery shopping 3. I'm broke 4. I hate country 5. I can't stop starring at my walls and closet thinking about my current life.

My Dad's watching TV with one of his girlfriends, key word: ONE. There's a whole other story right there. Anyways, I've been kinda waiting for them to hurry up patiently so I can watch TV because I don't feel like watching TV in my room which only has a DVD player that works. So I've been sitting here in my room thinking, "wow, i need a new bed spread." Starring at my phone kinda bummed this guy hasn't texted me all day. Sitting dumbfounded, lost, depressed, psycho, nope, def. just overwhelmed with life. Then occasionally I'll hear nameless #3 talk about American Idol and her opinions on the contestants and can already see my Dad's facial expression and wondering what he's thinking about to tune her out.

I got sick of my thoughts and decided to blow dry my hair just so I had some noise to focus on. I would of opened my dinosaur computer sooner, but I really didn't think they would be on the TV this long. Anyways I'm done babbling about absolute nothing. Hope my weird mood leaves soon.  Nope, I hope they leave the TV facility so I can get out of this weird mood! ...Just heard another Coors light can open..

No comments:

Post a Comment