Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brown Bodies

Its after 9 p.m. on a Tuesday evening and I decided to get a little tan. You know a self confidence boost for the upcoming weekend. Since I didn't workout today-"if you can't tone it, tan it." It was so crowded with men in there waiting, I sat in my car and debated going in. Then I saw this girl I had a class with 4 or more years ago at junior college and I wanted to avoid awkward conversation or awkward eye conversation for that matter...so I drove around and came back to the tanning salon.

The tanning bed is such a weird place for me and probably many others. No matter what-I find myself in that stage of half asleep and half awake. It's where I can control what I'm thinking about, but at the same time drift away so far into my brains thoughts that I wake up confused. It's one of my favorite places to be. Something about being completely and utterly relaxed where I don't have to try and think or not think.

One of my other girlfriends has this, well let's say habit-every time she goes into a tanning booth she has to masturbate. It's probably not that weird, but I'll stick to sanitary places and to drift away in my head until i hear the beep.. beep..beep...wake up Candace.

No comments:

Post a Comment