Saturday, October 23, 2010

ummm.

"You're a funny chick, you should write more." Ok i will. Not because you said to, but because I'm that bored and these hands are getting idle. You can only masterbate so many times in one day before you start to get bored. That and I was scared I was gonna break my vagina. I should be driving to San Diego for a girlfriends birthday, but I'm the type of person who needs to be reassured that I'm wanted in the first place. That never happend so I'm not gonna drive myself to San Diego solo.
     I've thought for probably the first time ever today about how I wish looks didnt matter. Had an amazing "connection" with this guy from London last night. But...totally short and unattractive. His parents owned Topshop and we shared our life stories. His friends were amazingly gorgeous, but...I guess I'm just shallow and can't get passed the short.
    Ok this whole not working on the weekend thing is totally confusing me. I haven't been this bored all day in forever. Could go workout but I just took a shower. No desire to get out of this horizontal position. ummmmm. brain dead. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment