Saturday, October 2, 2010

Matter of Choice

    The other day my grandma made a comment at dinner about how she hates having to make so many decisions. "From the minute I open my eyes, I think should I get out of bed or should I go back to sleep. And then after that its more decisions throughout the day." I know she stated this because she couldnt decide what to order on the menu, but it made me think.
    Every single day we're given opportunities, options, faced to make a decision, and so forth. How do we go about our thought process when faced with too many options? Sometimes having too many options is overwhelming and more stressful than having no options!
   Every single action we do, creates an outcome or response. With whatever choices our life gives us, we are only responsible for the outcome. Even the people you choose to surround yourself with reflects what type of life and choices you will have to make.
     You can only play the game well if you decide to practice. You can only sell as much as the effort that you choose to put into it. You can only settle for less if that's what you want to do. The choice is ultimately up to you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment