Friday, July 2, 2010

RaaaaaaaaNT

Okay so last night  I was at blue beet having fun with some girl friends, maybe doing some minor stalking on a potential who's now not a potential, and of course taking pictures. I ask this guy to take a couple pictures of Elise and I..he takes a few then I asked for my camera back. He said, "What are you talking about this is my camera." to make a really long pointless story short, he tried to steal my camera and ended up just taking my memory card. Like, really? who wants to steal memories!!! so freaking rude. I was in a complete furious temper rage, but was actually completely calm because I guess when im the most upset I am extremely calm and quiet. It's weird how calm I was..this guy who saw the camera snatcher knew he was completely delusional and amazed how calm I was. I swear, I feel like I was put here to be tested with patience. So, I upgraded my dingy 2GB and got a 4GB. Time to start fresh and make some more memories.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment