Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me, in a way.

Tomorrow marks the anniversary of my blog! I love the first year marks of something. It helps me reflect on where I've been and where I'm on my way to. Whoever said blogging gets you nowhere was seriously wrong. I write for many different reasons. If I didn't write half the stuff I have, I wouldn't remember half of it! Writing makes me feel like I'm not just floating through life because I can go back and remember how I felt at that point in my life. Blogging has given me the opportunity to connect with other people around the world. I've interviewed several fellow bloggers and gained some insight and knowledge that will help my future and has helped me with my school work as well. Hey, last month blogging gave me FREE tickets to a Miike Snow concert that I wanted to attend really bad in the first place! Happy blogging, writing, memories, and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment