Monday, November 16, 2009

Moments


My icey cold veins must be melting to a light pink shade because for the first time this weekend, as lame as it sounds, I actually felt my heart feel alive. I know life isn't supposed to be one big high, but I miss that feeling of pure bliss. The feeling where you know it's only a temporary feeling because of all the other noises in life. Where there's nothing else to be concerend about except that exact moment and time frame where you appretiate that moment. A time where you can remember every detail  so perfectly but thinking back on it there was silence in the air and my emotions over powering. Whether it is good or bad, it was just a powerful moment where the whole world stops for just a second. I can think of a handful of those times, and someone is always based in those moments and that's what scares me.





No comments:

Post a Comment