Sunday, November 22, 2009

90% Boots

    Wasn't sure what to wear to Ray Lamontagne since I didn't know what to expect the venue to look like. I figured can't go wrong with dark blue jeans, top, high heels, and a leather jacket since it's freezing at night now. That'ts pretty standard and I figured it's in LA and people dress like kooks sometimes....Walked right in straight for the ladies restrom and to the bar, probably only 10% of women were wearing high heels. I guess it didnt matter, but it was just weird that I had to notice that right away. Even Kristen Cavallari had boots on? She did have shiny disco pants, but she still had flat boots. Shortly got over the boot thought and enjoyed my Stella Beers and good conversation with my friend who brought me. I appretiate and enjoy when someone opens my eyes to someone or something new. Never really listened to Lamontagne until now. He's a funny, shy, dry, nervous guy that has an amazing voice thats for sure. The love lyrics made my heart bleed a little and my brain go into overload. Not a bad thing, but I couldn't turn it off and enjoy the music as much as if I wasn't in over analyzing mode. We sat 6th row in a beautiful 1920ish theatre. Glad I put a different spice in my weekend


 

              


No comments:

Post a Comment