Monday, February 28, 2011

Pressure

Starting to feel the pressure of being an adult. Of passing my classes this semester and graduating to receive my BA diploma. It's like now what?-I feel as if I've been working my whole life towards this. I'm starting to plan my graduation party and just keep thinking "then what?" Everyone at my graduation party is gonna be asking me-So...what do you want to do/ What are you gonna do? Pretty sure I'm gonna do what I've always wanted to do and just travel the world. I have to, I want to, It's actually the only thing I want to do-Perfect, I've found my answer from my own jotted down thoughts. Pressure to graduate, Pressure to figure out what I'm gonna make and do In this life time. The choice is mine and I feel as if I have the world at my finger tips. I'm grateful, ecstatic, scared, excited, nervous, but just because I won't be in school doesn't mean I want to ever stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment