Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today I...

  • Had a meeting to see if I would be interested in doing an entrepanuer (can't spell that) thing during the summer. Decided it def. wasn't for me, but couldn't decide if the dude who was telling me about it had a wedding ring on or it was just a ring. But wow he was gorrrgeeeeous
  • Saw my cousin at  school for the first time EVER. We'll both be in Germany at the same time, hope I see her :)
  • Talked to my ex boyfriend this morning, found out some devasting news about his family :(
  • Failed my sociology test probably
  • Added this guy on facebook and wrote him a message pretending I thought I met him last weekend, just to start conversation and cuz i liked his style. He fell for it.
  • Burned 900+ calories at the gym
  • Found my party and stoked tomorrow's Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment