Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Throwing that slimy wet fish back in the ocean


    Come here little fishy, your going to be thrown away into the Atlantic far away as possible from me. Be careful of where you choose to swim because I would never want you to drown.
    The past week has been anything but ordinary and I don't even know where to separate my thoughts from what is real and what's gonna happen tomorrow. How come we meet certain people in our life at certain times for a specific reason? Everything has just gone in one huge fucked up circle, zig zag, love triangle, heartache, manipulated minds, and anything else possible.
    I feel like I've been dealt with these cards as a test, and failed because I knew what I was getting into and knew that I needed to get out. I feel like now I'm suffering emotionally because I failed one too many "tests." It really does hurt right now, but I know that if I keep my head high, continue to be the person I am, don't try to "get back" at anyone, and have the good heart I was given, then I know I'm capable of anything and something amazing is around the corner for me.
     One day I'll look back and laugh at my stupid decisions because I know that I'm going to be successful in whatever I choose to pursue. I know that those people who have intentionally hurt me will get their karma. I already know I have loyal friends and family and a good head on my shoulders. I've made plenty of bad choices, but I actually have learned from most, unlike others who continue to make the same mistakes making that a habit.
    Life's too short to be mad, and to tell you the truth I'm actually relieved by it. When I think back to the day I kissed you and knew I was in for a ride I didn't know that this is where I was going to end up. It's been a long, stressful, learning, exhausting, un-trusting ride. But hey, on to the next one! Except this time I'm not gonna pretend those red flags are hitting me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment