Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wish I was turning 4 years-old too








What a pretty damn good weekend. Not totally crazy, and not too mellow. Thursday I finally got to catch up with a few friends who I always appretiate and have a good time with theier company. Friday I was totally hung over and missed class, but still accomplished a lot school wise. Ran into a girlfriend that was in town from New York. Went to a 4 year-olds birthday. I love birthday parties with home cooked food, ice cream cake, games, and watching the kids attack the pinata. Somewhat mellow night Saturday at the usual "spot" which seemed like a reunion. Glad i chose to be sober driver that night because I got to witness how dumb people act when they're shit faced. Anyways another week and I have plenty of stuff to get done for school. ohhhh almost forgot!! Amazing shopping finds today thrift shopping, found $9 classic Charles David heels! a black/white flannel that will get amazing use this Winter, a leather jacket for only 16 bucks! and a vest which I adore. Yup, definatly have a shopping problem. Then had half dreams at the beach for one of the last offical days of summer season. I'm so ready for fall, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment