Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday Night


Friday night...and once again on my computer shopping, blogging, looking at old pictures, and trying not to continue to see what's in my fridge; as if a confetti cake with vanilla frosting is magically going to appear? I'm searching high and low for a pair of earrings that I lost a few months ago. So simple, but they're a favorite. And looking out for a pair of earrings that I lost of a good friend, who wont let me borrow any accessories because I lost her favorite pair. I just had an epiphany tonight, why have I always been attracked to the guys that are loud and the life of the party? whyyyyyyy. I'll ask my therapist next session for sure. Hope she has a legit answer. Another thing I've been pondering because I'm reading a book called, "The purpose driven life" is, if everyone's born with a purpose...wtf is mine. On a much lighter note, found a website that saves my life sometimes. I swear I'm the most indecisive person sometimes. I'm working on it. Trying to go with my gut instinct on things instead of overthinking them. But when I do overthink I leave it to the wonderful magic 8 ball...http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi




No comments:

Post a Comment